3. Preparing Your Profile
* EXCERPT from Scarlett's pocketbook "8 Secrets to an Effective Online Dating Profile”
My first profile looked like this. “I’m here for the first time because my daughter insists I try it”. Can you say “Kiss-of-Death”? Who wants to date that freaking nervous project?
Look, Scarlett doesn’t have a smoking gun algorithm. But she puts some ASS in Sass, and her profile shows it... reason being; a sense of humor is extremely important ... and she just leads with the real her, (and probably a little self-sabotage). But that’s her charm*.
That said here are the obvious important items across the board:
• Where you’ve been • Your Values • Faith or Spirituality
• What you are up to • Family • Travel
• What you are looking for • Bucket Lists • Your Community
• Work / Life Balance • Favorite Holiday • Your Charity
1) Books Read. For her, there has to be at least one self-help book see Rearview Mirror.
2) A sense of humor and zest for life!
*(If you want to read her Match.com manifesto... click the Heart on the About Me page.)
Share it forward, and GET THIS eBook FREE at www.ScarlettCougar.com